BDCS are delighted to invite you to our Halloween Party at Thames Valley Adventure Playground on the 31st October at 2pm.
We have so many things planned for you, it’s going to be awesome!!
– There will be a Fancy Dress Competition. There will be a number of categories including best home-made costume, scariest costume, funniest costume. If enough adults dress up we might even have a best grown ups costume category!
– We will have a professional face painter coming to do your make-up for free. This will be first come first served on the day. What a great way to get ready for trick or treating later!
– We will have Halloween crafts for the children to make and take home.
– There are all the usual play areas available in the amazing TVAP grounds including the soft play*.
– We are very excited to have Dina Marden attending the party. Dina is an Advice and Guidance Officer for NDCS. She is also a member of BDCS as a parent of a deaf child. Dina will be sharing information and advice about applying for, and renewing, EHCP’s and DLA.
– We will have some cakes for you and some soft drinks. Unfortunately due to the Covid restrictions imposed on us by TVAP, we will not be able to provide teas or coffees but there is a coffee machine selling hot drinks for 50p, or you can bring your own hot drink in a travel cup.
If you would like to come, all we ask for is a donation of £5 per family. Book your tickets at www.ticketsource.co.uk/BDCS.
We do not want to prevent anyone attending as a result of charging £5 per family. If this charge would stop you coming, please let us know and we can help you.
We hope you can join us on Halloween for our party.